Clive is an entrepreneur and proven chief executive with over 25 years" experience in media organisations. While a director at VNU Business Publications he ran some of the UK"s most successful business to business IT publications. As managing director of Learned Information (Europe) Ltd he ran the Online Information conference and exhibition.
Clive then set up Bizmedia - a multi-channel specialist B2B media company. This business had particular success in the emerging elearning market developing online and offline media and a celebrated Awards scheme (The E-learning Awards) and was sold to Closer Still Media at the end of 2014.
Clive is now a founding director and MD of Info International. Info International is a face-to-face media company that creates platforms, events and networks to explore where data science, content and technology come together. He also acts in an advisory capacity in the learning technology and information markets.
Articles by Clive Snell:
ConTech 2018 - a new conference on AI, data science & tech
Tuesday, 4th September 2018
Clive Snell gives an insight into the speakers and key themes for ConTech 2018, a new event focusing on data science, AI and emerging technologies, taking place in London in November.
ConTech is a brand new event taking place this November in London which will focus on the key issues affecting the information profession, especially the impact of new and emerging technologies on content creation, distribution and consumption. Transformative technologies such as machine learning and AI are at the forefront of this change and conference sessions will offer practical advice on how to make the most of data science opportunities. And you can benefit from a discount if you sign up now.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Portfolio value is an inside job
Thursday, 23rd September 2021
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021