Spotlight on strategy – it’s all about the value of information
Wednesday, 10th November 2021
Jinfo is evolving to work exclusively with organisations on information strategy. Our ability to transform how our clients relate their value to stakeholders is proven. Limited capacity for 2022 is filling up, so if you need to measure, communicate and improve the ROI of information, start the conversation today.
Things are changing for Jinfo in 2022.
We work exclusively with organisations who are ready to work actively on information strategy with us.
Why? Because these are the results our clients report:
"My stakeholders finally understand what we do."
"This is the first time in five years we've had a strategy."
"I call it, 'charting our own destiny.'"
This is because when you are a Jinfo client, we:
- Teach you to measure, communicate and improve the ROI of information
- Give you the structure and accountability to optimise your operations and carve out the time for strategy
- Show you best-practice and give you a platform for peer-group perspective
- Provide you the vocabulary to educate your stakeholders on why information strategy matters
- Give you the framework and the steps to get there, through our proven methodologies (Value Chain, Centre of Excellence, Strategic Content Portfolio Management).
... as well as making measurable progress on practical requirements, such as contract negotiations, budget planning, service re-engineering, and driving ROI.
Jinfo is a small organisation, and we have limited client capacity for 2022.
So, let’s have a meeting now to discuss your vision and your challenges. We’ll document an action plan, and if it hits the mark with you (and your stakeholders) then we’ll agree on a price and get started.
Contact me today and let’s work together on information strategy.
"My stakeholders finally understand what we do" – Senior Information Manager, manufacturing industry
Work on information strategy in 2022 with Jinfo if you want to:
- Measure, communicate and improve the ROI of information
- Consistently dedicate time to strategy, despite competing demands
- Build on methods tested and proven in other organisations.
For more on how your organisation benefits and how to get started, check out our "Spotlight on strategy".
- There's no information strategy without stakeholder engagement
Wednesday, 1st December 2021
- Measure the impact of information with Value Chain analysis
Monday, 22nd November 2021
- You know more than you think you do
Tuesday, 16th November 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals
Monday, 18th October 2021
- Community deck - teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
Thursday, 30th September 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools (Community) Tuesday, 22nd February 2022
- Overcoming the barriers to progress on information strategy (Community) Tuesday, 11th January 2022
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021