Take today’s step towards your strategic vision
Monday, 15th November 2021
Overcome “we don’t have time for…” by taking small, manageable steps that quickly add up to significant evolution. Find out how Jinfo clients make progress in their evolution as Information Centres of Excellence while managing everything else on their plate.
Nearly every information manager I know would jump at the chance to work on becoming a Centre of Excellence. But every one would also immediately have the second thought:
“When are we going to have time for this?”
I know the feeling; I had it myself. But what I’ve seen with Jinfo clients is that small, manageable steps quickly add up to significant evolution.
You and your staff will always have many other tasks demanding your attention. Jinfo’s guidance and support makes it possible to work on the overall strategy and structure while managing everything else on your plate.
We do this through:
- Using proven activities and methodologies that get you from A to B efficiently
- Walking you through your analysis of all those tasks to shine a spotlight on how you get pulled away from strategy and value-add
- Optimising your day-to-day operations through streamlining, outsourcing, automating and pushing back or stopping some or all activities
- Keeping you accountable to your own vision of the high-value, consultative and strategic contributions to the organisation you want to be making with your team.
During a recent Jinfo team meeting, one of us described Jinfo’s mission as “knocking down the barriers to making progress on information strategy.”
What’s the thing that makes you say, “When we can free up time…”?
Whatever it is, it’s a barrier we can help you dismantle. Tell me about it at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let’s get started.
Value Chain Analysis has its roots in client work, going back nearly a decade. Since then, information teams in a range of industries have adapted and applied it to a host of business challenges, with transformative results.Read on the Blog
- What can you do with Value Chain Analysis? What CAN’T you do?
Wednesday, 11th May 2022
- Trust Your Knowledge, Elevate Your Standing
Wednesday, 27th April 2022
- Change your mindset, change your world
Wednesday, 13th April 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Value Chain foundation – mastering the mindset (Community) Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Advance as an information leader, activate your expertise (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022
- Validating your hypothesis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022
- Foundation of Value Chain Analysis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022