Susan joined Jinfo in 2021 as a senior analyst specialising in Value Chain analysis and Centre of Excellence development. She has over 30 years’ experience in information management in pharmaceutical, consumer products, and environmental organisations.
Prior to joining Jinfo she was Associate Director in the consumer health products sector of a multinational pharmaceutical company, where she managed information research strategy and operations for global R&D as a solo practitioner. Her experience ranges from managing content portfolios, to creating operating models, to developing innovative information products and services, to leading an enterprise-wide subscriptions group – all resulting in the service optimisation, efficiency and value.
Susan is a member of the Pharmaceutical & Health Technology Community of SLA (PHT), where she served as PHT Annual Meeting Chair as well as other board roles.
Susan can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles by Susan Gleckner:
Gain confidence and trust through new vocabulary
Wednesday, 13th October 2021
What are your Known Fors, and what would you like them to be? We’re trying to encourage clients to be more ambitious, to give themselves permission to imagine. Consulting on Centre of Excellence can be the first step in charting your own destiny.
Make the most of an hour
Monday, 27th September 2021
As an information manager, do you find your time squeezed? Jinfo’s Centre of Excellence framework offers relief. Clients report that within an hour, sessions on Pillars of Service give them the breathing space to create logical structures for high-end, customer-oriented services.
"I never before fully appreciated the role the information service plays in R&D productivity and innovation. This isn't something that benefits our department; this is something that benefits the whole of R&D."
You can make the impact of information on successful R&D visible and measurable, with Value Chain analysis.
Let us help you map Jinfo's Focus areas to your particular challenges with information strategy and operations.
- Gain confidence and trust through new vocabulary
Wednesday, 13th October 2021
- Manage your content portfolio for risk
Monday, 11th October 2021
- Is your content advisory board primed for strategy in 2022?
Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals
Monday, 18th October 2021
- Community deck - teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
Thursday, 30th September 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021