You know more than you think you do
Tuesday, 16th November 2021
No one in your organisation is better equipped to define and implement information strategy than you are. Jinfo clients successfully position themselves as expert advisers to their organisations and an essential component of business results. Work with Jinfo to position your content portfolio as a strategic asset.
It’s easy to underestimate the depth of your own expertise. When you know your job and your industry inside out, you have to remind yourself that you have valuable insight your stakeholders need.
One recent client comment is typical of how information teams underestimate their knowledge, reach and influence. Following completion of a stakeholder mapping exercise, the client told us: “We didn’t realise how many senior people we knew.”
Like many information teams, this client is working to shift its relationship with senior stakeholders from service provider to expert adviser. To make that shift, relationships cultivated over years are pure gold.
I shared this client’s comment with my colleagues at Jinfo. It turns out, “You know more than you think you do” is something we have frequently said to many information teams across every industry we’ve worked in.
In fact, Jinfo clients tell us that we provide them with the structure and accountability to document and assess their expertise, and then leverage it to make those relationship shifts, negotiate more effectively, and advocate for the necessary budget.
We believe that no one in your organisation is better equipped than you are to define and implement information strategy.
If you are ready to work on information strategy but are not sure you have the time or perspective to do it with confidence, let’s talk.
Holding vendors to account
Thursday, 15th December 2022
[New] The Jinfo Subscription is back by popular demand!
13th October 2022
"Are you in a "proactive state of resilience"?"
15th November 2022
With the year end looming, our clients are closing out their 2022 deliverables and turning their attention to 2023 and the challenge of a more uncertain operating environment.Read on the Blog
- 2022: the more things change, the more they stay the same
Tuesday, 29th November 2022
- Are you in a "proactive state of resilience"?
Tuesday, 15th November 2022
- Strategies for succeeding in the final quarter
Wednesday, 26th October 2022
- Let’s talk talent (Community) Tuesday, 10th January 2023
- Holding vendors to account (Community) Thursday, 15th December 2022
- Cost reduction strategies for content portfolios (Community) Tuesday, 22nd November 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022