Staying Alert to FreePint Content
Tuesday, 16th April 2013
FreePint has added two new features to its site to make sure you never miss articles or reports: one which gives users an even easier way to search the site; and the second which allows users to set up alerts so that when new content is published which matches your keywords, you're automatically notified.
FreePint's site search has been enhanced to help you identify relevant FreePint articles and reports, and receive ongoing notifications of relevant content.
You can now choose between "Relevance" and "Date" as the sort order for search results, and your browser's BACK button will now work when performing different searches.
FreePint readers have asked for a way to be notified by email of new content matching certain keywords, and so we have added a direct link to Google Alerts.
Now, when you conduct a search on FreePint, you will see a box on the right of the search results:
... with a direct link to Google Alerts. Click on the link, and you will see an alert definition box like this:
... and we recommend following these tips:
- Add your search terms after "site:freepint.com", which limits the search to the FreePint website
- Ignore the preview box on the right, as it nearly always reports "no recent results" even when there clearly are recent results matching the search term.
When you click "Create Alert", you'll see a list of all your Google Alerts:
... and you'll start to receive your alerts by email.
This is a great way to make sure you never miss a relevant FreePint article or report again.
Why not try a search now, and then set up an Alert to try it out?
- Blog post title: Staying Alert to FreePint Content
- Link to this page
- View printable version
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Research update - bridging the gap between buyers and suppliers
Thursday, 25th March 2021
- Research update - our Community is your community, especially if you license content
Thursday, 11th March 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities)
Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them (Community) Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Scorecards - selecting components and designing scoring systems (Webinar) Tuesday, 4th May 2021
- Scorecards - setting goals and priorities (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: