Staying Alert to FreePint Content
Tuesday, 16th April 2013
FreePint has added two new features to its site to make sure you never miss articles or reports: one which gives users an even easier way to search the site; and the second which allows users to set up alerts so that when new content is published which matches your keywords, you're automatically notified.
FreePint's site search has been enhanced to help you identify relevant FreePint articles and reports, and receive ongoing notifications of relevant content.
You can now choose between "Relevance" and "Date" as the sort order for search results, and your browser's BACK button will now work when performing different searches.
FreePint readers have asked for a way to be notified by email of new content matching certain keywords, and so we have added a direct link to Google Alerts.
Now, when you conduct a search on FreePint, you will see a box on the right of the search results:
... with a direct link to Google Alerts. Click on the link, and you will see an alert definition box like this:
... and we recommend following these tips:
- Add your search terms after "site:freepint.com", which limits the search to the FreePint website
- Ignore the preview box on the right, as it nearly always reports "no recent results" even when there clearly are recent results matching the search term.
When you click "Create Alert", you'll see a list of all your Google Alerts:
... and you'll start to receive your alerts by email.
This is a great way to make sure you never miss a relevant FreePint article or report again.
Why not try a search now, and then set up an Alert to try it out?
- Blog post title: Staying Alert to FreePint Content
- Link to this page
- View printable version
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: