Comintelli Intelligence2day - a customised competitive intelligence engine
Wednesday, 26th April 2017
Comintelli launched the newest version of Intelligence2day in January. Our recent product review looked at how the portal which brings together internal and external information compares to Knowledge XChanger, and at new features and developments in the pipeline.
Freshly launched in January 2017, the next generation of Comintellli's Intelligence2day platform "represents years of development, resulting in a sophisticated tool", finds Jinfo's recent in-depth product review.
Designed primarily for knowledge managers and competitive intelligence professionals, Intelligence2day aggregates and classifies information from a number of sources into a single portal, making discovery and analysis more efficient.
Improved analysis & visualisations
The platform's content connectors mean that information sources can easily be brought in to create your own tailored competitive intelligence database. This can include internal and external sources like RSS feeds, Google News, web sources, premium content providers, emails, intranet content and shared drives.
Intelligence2day can "normalise the content", irrespective of whether the information is in an email, PDF, Word, HTML, audio or other format, creating a searchable database. Automatic or manual classification can be used to map content to keywords and topics, with the Classification Engine "handling thousands of documents every hour".
Aggregated content and automatic classification frees staff up to focus on analysis and insights, with heat maps, signal spotters, geolocation and personalised dashboards amongst the tools which "allow for easy comparison and trend spotting".
Find out more
Developments are afoot which will further shake up competitive intelligence, with Comintelli's plans to include more elements of machine learning and augmented intelligence technology.
For more information, Jinfo Subscribers can log in now to read the full "Product review of Comintelli Intelligence2day".
- Blog post title: Comintelli Intelligence2day - a customised competitive intelligence engine
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product review of Comintelli Intelligence2day (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Wednesday, 19th April 2017
- Product Review of Northern Light SinglePoint (Introduction; Key Advantages; Contact Details)
Thursday, 5th May 2016
- Market landscape - intelligence platforms
Wednesday, 13th September 2017
- Market landscape - competitive intelligence products
Wednesday, 17th August 2016
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: