Knowledge360 from Cipher Systems - CI with advanced machine learning
Wednesday, 10th October 2018
Find out why we reviewed Knowledge360 from Cipher Systems, the SCIP-certified end-to-end competitive intelligence platform solution designed to support market analysis, and what makes it so popular.
Launched just a few years ago, Knowledge360 from Cipher Systems has already established itself globally as a key player in the competitive and market intelligence industry.
You can find out why it's been awarded the coveted SCIP Certification gold seal endorsement for two consecutive years in our latest product review of Cipher Systems Knowledge360 (Subscriber content).
Knowledge360 is used by clients across the life sciences, energy, financial, manufacturing and technology sectors for a variety of competitive/market intelligence, marketing and strategy purposes.
With a centralised source of information and relying on Natural Language Processing (NLP) and advanced machine learning technologies to semantically analyse your data, it automates routine tasks and saves users' time.
Having last looked at the product in 2016, in this fresh review we find out what's changed and focus in particular on the technology including customisation and collaborative features, plus search and save.
With the inclusion of a range of global and regional data, its customised dashboards allow you to organise your information and share news with just your team or your entire organisation.
Find out more
Take a look at the full "Product review of Cipher Systems Knowledge360", a fully updated product review that highlights the product's value, technology, training and support as well as how Knowledge360 measures up to its competition.
If you don't have a Jinfo Subscription but would like to read this product review plus original research, expert articles, and attend our events, find out how to purchase your Subscription here.
- Blog post title: Knowledge360 from Cipher Systems - CI with advanced machine learning
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Staying on top of your current awareness service
Tuesday, 26th July 2016
- Product review of Knowledge360 from Cipher Systems
Wednesday, 26th September 2018
- Product Review of Northern Light SinglePoint
Monday, 16th May 2016
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: