Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
11th August 2021
A practical work plan is essential for turning your vision as a Centre of Excellence into a reality. Previous steps in the Focus on Centre of Excellence walked through analysing and identifying opportunities and gaps in your services, relationships with stakeholders and team characteristics. In the final part of our series, we guide you through the process for implementing a practical work plan.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Article title: Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step two - create your Pillars of Service)
Wednesday, 26th May 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step one - map your services to the model)
Tuesday, 25th May 2021
Building competitive advantage
9th February 2023
"Happy anniversary Jinfo, née FreePint"
4th January 2023
25 years, 600 editions, 500 contributors. Jinfo has come a long way, and so has the value of information work. However, information leaders still need to win the war for talent, hold vendors to account, and keep an eye on competitors.Read on the Blog
- What a difference a year makes….
31st January 2023
- Happy anniversary Jinfo, née FreePint
4th January 2023
- 2022: the more things change, the more they stay the same
29th November 2022