Is Our Private Data Due to Become More Open?
7th October 2013
Data privacy has been in the headlines once again and more consumers are beginning to recognise the commercial value of their data. Will recent government initiatives, such as the UK's midata and the US MyData, and the EU's proposed data protection laws be the impetus companies need to rethink their personal data strategies?
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Is Our Private Data Due to Become More Open?
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Return on Information Investment - Breakthrough At Last?
Monday, 12th August 2013
- Good Guy, Bad Guy - Privacy Spells Opportunity
Wednesday, 5th June 2013
- Security - Appraise the Doomsayers but Believe the Authorities?
Thursday, 28th March 2013
- Privacy - it's Complicated
Thursday, 21st February 2013
- My data, my rules?
Monday, 17th September 2012
- BYOD security -- it's not all high tech solutions
Monday, 27th August 2012
- The Competitive Intelligence War Goes Mobile with GPS and Smartphones
Thursday, 11th April 2013
- Privacy - you play by our rules
Monday, 30th January 2012
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - aspiring to “strategic”? You’re in good company
Thursday, 18th February 2021
- Research update - assess your strategic portfolio management needs
Thursday, 4th February 2021
- Become a more strategic content portfolio manager
Thursday, 28th January 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Mini review of Global Market Model
Tuesday, 2nd February 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Product review of Aurora's FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021