Is Our Private Data Due to Become More Open?
7th October 2013
Data privacy has been in the headlines once again and more consumers are beginning to recognise the commercial value of their data. Will recent government initiatives, such as the UK's midata and the US MyData, and the EU's proposed data protection laws be the impetus companies need to rethink their personal data strategies?
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of Content and Community.
Does your organisation have access to Content and Community?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Article title: Is Our Private Data Due to Become More Open?
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Return on Information Investment - Breakthrough At Last?
Monday, 12th August 2013
- Good Guy, Bad Guy - Privacy Spells Opportunity
Wednesday, 5th June 2013
- Security - Appraise the Doomsayers but Believe the Authorities?
Thursday, 28th March 2013
- Privacy - it's Complicated
Thursday, 21st February 2013
- My data, my rules?
Monday, 17th September 2012
- BYOD security -- it's not all high tech solutions
Monday, 27th August 2012
- The Competitive Intelligence War Goes Mobile with GPS and Smartphones
Thursday, 11th April 2013
- Privacy - you play by our rules
Monday, 30th January 2012
"I never before fully appreciated the role the information service plays in R&D productivity and innovation. This isn't something that benefits our department; this is something that benefits the whole of R&D."
You can make the impact of information on successful R&D visible and measurable, with Value Chain analysis.
Let us help you map Jinfo's Focus areas to your particular challenges with information strategy and operations.
- Gain confidence and trust through new vocabulary
Wednesday, 13th October 2021
- Manage your content portfolio for risk
Monday, 11th October 2021
- Is your content advisory board primed for strategy in 2022?
Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals
Monday, 18th October 2021
- Community deck - teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
Thursday, 30th September 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021