DIY Solutions: The Use of Social Media News Aggregation Tools in a Corporate Environment
31st October 2013
With changes happening within the traditional news aggregation product marketplace, organisations are assessing their options. Claire Whayman looks at the potential for the use of social media news aggregation tools in the corporate environment. Three products are examined: Flipboard, Noowit and Xydocuration.com.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of Content and Community.
Does your organisation have access to Content and Community?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Article title: DIY Solutions: The Use of Social Media News Aggregation Tools in a Corporate Environment
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- The Online Information Researcher of 2014: Beyond News Aggregation
Friday, 25th October 2013
- Market Map: the Options in News Aggregation & Beyond
Thursday, 10th October 2013
- Will Hashtags Make #Facebook More Like Twitter?
Monday, 24th June 2013
- Satisfying the Appetite for Legal Apps
Tuesday, 4th June 2013
- Has LinkedIn Got its Finger on the Pulse of its Contacts?
Wednesday, 1st May 2013
- The Evolution of Video on the Web - Towards a Legitimate Resource
Monday, 25th March 2013
- News Aggregation Know-How from FreePint Topic Series: Beyond Aggregation
Friday, 25th October 2013
- Taking a Step Back From News Aggregation Tools: What is Current Awareness?
Tuesday, 8th October 2013
"I never before fully appreciated the role the information service plays in R&D productivity and innovation. This isn't something that benefits our department; this is something that benefits the whole of R&D."
You can make the impact of information on successful R&D visible and measurable, with Value Chain analysis.
Let us help you map Jinfo's Focus areas to your particular challenges with information strategy and operations.
- Gain confidence and trust through new vocabulary
Wednesday, 13th October 2021
- Manage your content portfolio for risk
Monday, 11th October 2021
- Is your content advisory board primed for strategy in 2022?
Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
Thursday, 30th September 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021