Product Review of Digimind Social: Executive Summary
26th February 2014
Social media monitoring product Digimind Social monitors content in real time and adds a powerful analytical layer. In this executive summary Aileen Marshall outlines the value offered, unique software functionality - including the ability to respond to social media comments from within the Digimind Software - and key content and analysis options.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Product Review of Digimind Social: Executive Summary
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Social Media Monitoring: the Options
Tuesday, 25th February 2014
- Product Review of Digimind Social: Special Software Functionality, Pricing, Help & Contact Details
Monday, 24th February 2014
- Product Review of Digimind Social: Search Options, Alerts & User Interface
Thursday, 20th February 2014
- Product Review of Digimind Social: Sources, Content, Analysis & Display Options
Wednesday, 19th February 2014
- Product Review of Digimind Social: Introduction, Value & FreePint's View
Tuesday, 18th February 2014
- Mini Review: Manzama
Monday, 6th January 2014
- Mini Review: Silobreaker Premium
Wednesday, 4th December 2013
Latest in this Focus: Get started adapting the model to your environment with step-by-step guidance on practical activities for strategic planning. Define your own future where information is a strategic asset to your organisation.
What clients say about Centre of Excellence:
"My colleagues and I used your Known Fors activity, and we now have a vision as to who we are going to be. We already achieved ROI... a sincere thanks!" Director of Research and Information Services, international law firm
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - design your strongest future as a Centre of Excellence
Thursday, 3rd June 2021
- The Information Centre of Excellence – a flexible model of value, resilience and strategy
Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Research update - one step at a time towards developing scorecards
Thursday, 20th May 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step two - create your Pillars of Service)
Wednesday, 26th May 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step one - map your services to the model)
Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Community deck - negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A
Monday, 26th April 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers (Community) Tuesday, 13th July 2021
- Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors (Community) Tuesday, 15th June 2021
- Scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them (Community) Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors) (Webinar) Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step two - create your Pillars of Service) (Webinar) Wednesday, 26th May 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step one - map your services to the model) (Webinar) Tuesday, 25th May 2021