Product Review of Digimind Social: Sources, Content, Analysis & Display Options
19th February 2014
Digimind Social covers over 200 countries and over 40 languages for all social media monitoring analysis, benchmarking and mentions features. Sentiment analysis is available for 12 languages. In the second part of her review Aileen Marshall finds the unique "potential audience" feature allows analysts to more accurately identify which media has the biggest impact on which market.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Product Review of Digimind Social: Sources, Content, Analysis & Display Options
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product Review of Digimind Social: Executive Summary
Wednesday, 26th February 2014
- Product Review of Digimind Social: Special Software Functionality, Pricing, Help & Contact Details
Monday, 24th February 2014
- Product Review of Digimind Social: Search Options, Alerts & User Interface
Thursday, 20th February 2014
- Product Review of Digimind Social: Introduction, Value & FreePint's View
Tuesday, 18th February 2014
- Mini Review: Manzama
Monday, 6th January 2014
- Product Review of InfoNgen: Sources, Content & Coverage; Products
Tuesday, 10th December 2013
- Mini Review: Silobreaker Premium
Wednesday, 4th December 2013
- Q&A with Comintelli: Combining KM and Competitive Intelligence
Friday, 29th November 2013
- Product Review of Eureka.cc & Eureka.cc Analytik: Executive Summary
Wednesday, 13th November 2013
- Product Review of M-Adaptive: Executive Summary
Tuesday, 22nd October 2013
- FreePint Report: Monitoring and Mining Social Media and News
Thursday, 30th August 2012
Latest in this Focus: Get started adapting the model to your environment with step-by-step guidance on practical activities for strategic planning. Define your own future where information is a strategic asset to your organisation.
What clients say about Centre of Excellence:
"My colleagues and I used your Known Fors activity, and we now have a vision as to who we are going to be. We already achieved ROI... a sincere thanks!" Director of Research and Information Services, international law firm
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - design your strongest future as a Centre of Excellence
Thursday, 3rd June 2021
- The Information Centre of Excellence – a flexible model of value, resilience and strategy
Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Research update - one step at a time towards developing scorecards
Thursday, 20th May 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step two - create your Pillars of Service)
Wednesday, 26th May 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step one - map your services to the model)
Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Community deck - negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A
Monday, 26th April 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers (Community) Tuesday, 13th July 2021
- Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors (Community) Tuesday, 15th June 2021
- Scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them (Community) Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors) (Webinar) Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step two - create your Pillars of Service) (Webinar) Wednesday, 26th May 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step one - map your services to the model) (Webinar) Tuesday, 25th May 2021