Product Update of Compliance Catalyst
18th September 2014
By Chris Porter
Chris Porter catches up with some of the latest developments in the Compliance Catalyst service from Bureau van Dijk (BvD) and highlights key changes since FreePint's full review in August 2013. Compliance Catalyst is a workflow application that helps organisations to take an informed, risk-based decision on whether to accept a potential new customer, supplier or other business partner. BvD has made numerous enhancements to the content and functionality of the service, driven by customer feedback.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of Content and Community.
Does your organisation have access to Content and Community?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Article title: Product Update of Compliance Catalyst
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Due Diligence - from Business Burden to Business Benefit
Tuesday, 19th August 2014
- The KYC Conundrum - Should You Outsource?
Wednesday, 13th August 2014
- KYC Survey Findings from Dow Jones, KPMG and Thomson Reuters
Wednesday, 6th August 2014
- Mini Review: Alacra Compliance Enterprise
Monday, 29th July 2013
- Mini Review: Lexis Diligence
Thursday, 27th June 2013
- Executive summary of product review of Dow Jones Risk and Compliance Portal
Tuesday, 19th June 2012
- FreePint Launches New Series - What You Need to Know Your Customer (KYC)
Tuesday, 22nd July 2014
- FreePint Report: Product Review of BvD Compliance Catalyst
Tuesday, 27th August 2013
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Theory, practice, and demonstrating ROI
Thursday, 9th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021