Product Review of BBC Monitoring Library (Technology - Search, Outputs & Alerts, User Interface & Help)
12th December 2014
In the third part of her review, Sophie Alexander looks at the searching capabilities within BBC Monitoring Library. She reviews the filtering and output options available and how administrators can monitor usage within the organisation.
Note: Full review (PDF) at /go/sub/report/2426
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Product Review of BBC Monitoring Library (Technology - Search, Outputs & Alerts, User Interface & Help)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product Review of BBC Monitoring Library (Value - Competitors, Development & Pricing)
Tuesday, 16th December 2014
- Product Review of BBC Monitoring Library (Sources - Content & Coverage)
Thursday, 11th December 2014
- Product Review of BBC Monitoring Library (Introduction; Contact Details)
Tuesday, 9th December 2014
- FreePint News Survey Analysis 2014 Part 1 - Premium News Content and Preferences
Wednesday, 26th November 2014
- Sell Side of News Part 1 - Today's Competitive Landscape
Tuesday, 18th November 2014
- What's the Value of Current Awareness?
Tuesday, 11th November 2014
- Changing News Consumption Habits
Monday, 1st December 2014
- Introduction to FreePint's 2014 News Survey Analysis
Wednesday, 26th November 2014
- Product Review of BBC Monitoring Library
Monday, 22nd December 2014
Latest in this Focus: Get started adapting the model to your environment with step-by-step guidance on practical activities for strategic planning. Define your own future where information is a strategic asset to your organisation.
What clients say about Centre of Excellence:
"My colleagues and I used your Known Fors activity, and we now have a vision as to who we are going to be. We already achieved ROI... a sincere thanks!" Director of Research and Information Services, international law firm
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - one process, three new tangible benefits
Thursday, 22nd July 2021
- Research update - resolve the frustrations of content portfolio management
Thursday, 8th July 2021
- Research update - what do you want to be known for?
Thursday, 17th June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step two - create your Pillars of Service)
Wednesday, 26th May 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics) (Webinar) Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors) (Webinar) Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step two - create your Pillars of Service) (Webinar) Wednesday, 26th May 2021