The End of Knowledge Management As We Know it?
3rd April 2015
By James Mullan
Are we seeing the end of knowledge management or has the terminology simply changed? Perhaps there are many new forms of knowledge management, which are helping organisations appreciate the value of creating, sharing and managing knowledge, writes James Mullan, as he looks at developments such as social business, digital workplaces and social intranets.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: The End of Knowledge Management As We Know it?
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Why Enterprise Search Will Never Be Like Google
Thursday, 26th March 2015
- Q&A with Bloomfire: Making Knowledge Sharing Easy
Monday, 14th April 2014
- Q&A with Fuse: Video in Social Learning
Monday, 10th March 2014
- The Inexorable Rise of Social Knowledge Management
Friday, 26th April 2013
- Putting Twitter in your knowledge management toolbox
Thursday, 5th April 2012
- Future intranets
Monday, 28th May 2012
- Jumping on the social business bandwagon
Tuesday, 24th April 2012
- The social intranet fires-up knowledge sharing [ABSTRACT]
Tuesday, 8th June 2010
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021