Becoming More Productive with Office 365
12th May 2015
By James Mullan
It probably won't comes as much of surprise to many people that we're not as productive as we could be. Emails, phone calls, questions from colleagues and meetings mean the time that we can actually spend working is becoming less and less. In light of this many vendors are looking at how they can facilitate better productivity by providing enhancement to existing tools. The latest company to do so is Microsoft, which has developed a number of enhancements of Office 365, which would seem to enrich the experience and help make users more productive.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Becoming More Productive with Office 365
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Where is Social Collaboration Heading?
Wednesday, 15th April 2015
- Intranets and Enterprise Social Networks - a Perfect Match?
Tuesday, 14th April 2015
- Is SharePoint Still Relevant in Today's Organisations?
Tuesday, 2nd December 2014
- Introducing Delve - Improving Interaction with Information in Office 365
Monday, 22nd September 2014
- SharePoint 2013 - Using Social Features Effectively
Monday, 3rd March 2014
- SharePoint 2013 v 2007: Building the Business Case
Tuesday, 24th September 2013
- Piloting SharePoint 2013 at the UK's National Audit Office
Thursday, 13th March 2014
- Should You Deploy SharePoint?
Thursday, 13th February 2014
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021