Product review of S&P Capital IQ (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
4th October 2017
By Andrew Lucas
In part three of the Jinfo product review of the S&P Capital IQ platform, Andrew Lucas looks at the user interface and considers the advanced search and analytical capabilities along with the other "rich functionality" in the platform. He also looks at some of the changes that have taken place since the last Jinfo review.
Note: Full review (PDF) at /go/sub/report/2885
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Product review of S&P Capital IQ (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product review of S&P Capital IQ (value - help & training; competitors; development; pricing)
Thursday, 5th October 2017
- Product review of S&P Capital IQ (sources - content & coverage)
Tuesday, 3rd October 2017
- Product review of S&P Capital IQ (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Monday, 2nd October 2017
Latest in this Focus: Scorecards. Use Jinfo's step-by-step methodology to craft scorecards to strengthen negotiations, communicate with stakeholders, compare value of products and manage your portfolio more strategically.
What's your priority?
Use our self-assessment worksheet to determine your pathway towards more strategic portfolio management:
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - solve three problems when you develop scorecards
Thursday, 6th May 2021
- Research update - start with scorecards - adapt and adopt, for far-reaching benefit
Thursday, 22nd April 2021
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step four - document scores)
Thursday, 22nd April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step three - design your scoring system)
Wednesday, 21st April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step two - select components)
Thursday, 15th April 2021
- Community deck - negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A
Monday, 26th April 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them (Community) Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Scorecards - designing and documenting scoring systems (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Scorecards - setting goals and priorities (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021