Product review of S&P Capital IQ (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
2nd October 2017
By Andrew Lucas
In part one of Jinfo's updated product review of the S&P Capital IQ platform, Andrew Lucas looks at what changes have taken place since Jinfo's last product review in 2015. Most notably, S&P Capital IQ joined forces with SNL Financial to become S&P Global Market Intelligence in late 2015. S&P Global Market Intelligence has continued to add functionality and content to its platform which provides insights into companies, markets and industries.
Note: Full review (PDF) at /go/sub/report/2885
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Product review of S&P Capital IQ (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product review of S&P Capital IQ (value - help & training; competitors; development; pricing)
Thursday, 5th October 2017
- Product review of S&P Capital IQ (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 4th October 2017
- Product review of S&P Capital IQ (sources - content & coverage)
Tuesday, 3rd October 2017
- Product Update - What's Changed on BvD's Orbis?
Friday, 12th December 2014
- Product Update of Compliance Catalyst
Thursday, 18th September 2014
- S&P Capital IQ - Building-In Proprietary Data
Friday, 8th May 2015
- Product review of S&P Capital IQ
Monday, 2nd October 2017
Latest in this Focus: Scorecards. Use Jinfo's step-by-step methodology to craft scorecards to strengthen negotiations, communicate with stakeholders, compare value of products and manage your portfolio more strategically.
What's your priority?
Use our self-assessment worksheet to determine your pathway towards more strategic portfolio management:
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - solve three problems when you develop scorecards
Thursday, 6th May 2021
- Research update - start with scorecards - adapt and adopt, for far-reaching benefit
Thursday, 22nd April 2021
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step four - document scores)
Thursday, 22nd April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step three - design your scoring system)
Wednesday, 21st April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step two - select components)
Thursday, 15th April 2021
- Community deck - negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A
Monday, 26th April 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them (Community) Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Scorecards - designing and documenting scoring systems (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Scorecards - setting goals and priorities (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021