How to help your team cope and embrace continuous change
16th October 2017
Information centre teams know that their services will need to change if they are to continue to be relevant and add value to their organisations. A recent Jinfo Community session explored this topic and provided some specific steps you can take to actively engage in continuous improvement. Robin Neidorf, Jinfo's director of research, also presented specific actions that can be taken to improve your understanding of the elements of process improvement and the psychological barriers to change.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: How to help your team cope and embrace continuous change
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Benchmarking research reveals successful teams share common practices
Wednesday, 27th September 2017
- The use and limitations of benchmarking data
Thursday, 7th September 2017
- Encourage your information team to take on new challenges
Thursday, 3rd August 2017
- Managing continuous reinvention of your information services
Wednesday, 10th May 2017
- Market landscape - outsourcing services
Monday, 5th March 2018
- Market landscape - continuing education programmes
Tuesday, 13th February 2018
- Jinfo model - improving upwards communication
Wednesday, 10th January 2018
- Market landscape - training for AI and data analytics
Monday, 20th November 2017
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021