Benchmarking research reveals successful teams share common practices
27th September 2017
What are the key factors for successful information centres? How can operations be maximised to allow for higher-value work? Helen Josephine reports on the Jinfo webinar, "Future-proof your service by refocusing on higher-value work", which discusses the work pyramid model which is immensely powerful in helping information managers focus operations and define higher-value work.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Benchmarking research reveals successful teams share common practices
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- The use and limitations of benchmarking data
Thursday, 7th September 2017
- The challenges of benchmarking your information service
Friday, 25th August 2017
- Market landscape - outsourcing services
Monday, 5th March 2018
- Jinfo benchmarking report - finance and insurance
Friday, 16th February 2018
- Jinfo model for basic benchmarking
Sunday, 3rd September 2017
- Future-proof your service by refocusing on higher-value work
Monday, 8th May 2017
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021