Q&A with HBR Consulting - meeting the demands of modern law firms
23rd April 2018
Jinfo interviewed Donna Terjesen, managing director of research and information services at HBR Consulting, to find out more about its outsourced library solutions for law firms and corporations. We discover how outsourcing can bring additional skills to the table as well as cost savings and why it is seen in a positive light by those who use it.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Article title: Q&A with HBR Consulting - meeting the demands of modern law firms
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Q&A with Integreon - what's the blueprint for successful outsourcing?
Monday, 26th March 2018
- The ebbs and flows of outsourcing your information centre
Friday, 16th September 2016
- Jinfo research on UK legal purchasing preferences and needs 2018
Sunday, 15th July 2018
- Market landscape - outsourcing organisations
Thursday, 13th October 2016
Upcoming Community sessions
- Let's talk about benchmarks,
Tuesday, 18th October 2022
"Is the client always right?"
21st September 2022
Whilst user expressions of value are important, they should be treated with caution. Information leaders can offer significant value by enabling smart decisions about information products and services. Realising this potential hinges on your ability to frame the question and offer potential solutions that serve the best interests of your organisation.Read on the Blog
- Is the client always right?
Wednesday, 21st September 2022
- Portfolio Management: do your "users' expression of value" drive your decisions?
Wednesday, 17th August 2022
- Are you in a proactive state of resilience? Preparing for contract negotiations
Wednesday, 13th July 2022
- Let's talk about benchmarks (Community) Tuesday, 18th October 2022
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk suppliers (Community) Thursday, 29th September 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022