How to optimise resources and influence your content budget
15th June 2018
In larger organisations, one of the most significant budget items for an information centre is external content. This is a largely misunderstood cost as many perceive digital content to be cheaper than print. In this article Barbara Reissland takes a look at how to prove the ROI and value of externally published content as a resource, through elements such as usage statistics and other metrics.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Article title: How to optimise resources and influence your content budget
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Establishing meaningful usage metrics for benchmarking
Monday, 11th June 2018
- The use and limitations of benchmarking data
Thursday, 7th September 2017
- Market landscape - managing subscriptions
Thursday, 24th May 2018
"Does your data tell a story to your stakeholders?"
25th May 2022
The value of information is grounded in context. Context is expressed through storytelling. Jinfo's methodology of Value Chain Analysis enables you to construct a compelling story for your stakeholders about the value of information. Wondering how it works? That's also a compelling story – learn more.Read on the Blog
- Does your data tell a story to your stakeholders?
Wednesday, 25th May 2022
- What can you do with Value Chain Analysis? What CAN’T you do?
Wednesday, 11th May 2022
- Trust Your Knowledge, Elevate Your Standing
Wednesday, 27th April 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Value Chain foundation – mastering the mindset (Community) Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Advance as an information leader, activate your expertise (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022
- Validating your hypothesis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022
- Foundation of Value Chain Analysis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022