Market landscape - managing subscriptions
24th May 2018
In this market landscape we look at 10 products for managing subscriptions, licensing, acquisitions and data:
- 360 Resource Manager from ProQuest
- Alma from Ex Libris
- BLUEcloud Acquisitions from SirsiDynix
- cSubs Subscriptions
- EBSCONET Subscription Management
- FITS from TRG
- RightFind Business Intelligence from CCC
- Sierra ILS from Innovative Interfaces
- WorldShare Management Services from OCLC.
We also include Data Compliance & Dependency Manager (DCDM) from 3d innovations.
We provide a brief description of products, a link to the vendor's homepage and product page. We also cover typical users, geographic scope, special features, and value the product offers.
By Sophie Alexander.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Market landscape - managing subscriptions
- Pages: 8
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product review of ResearchMonitor (value - help & training; competitors; development; pricing)
Thursday, 14th November 2019
- Product Review of ResearchMonitor (technology - search & user interface; APIs; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th November 2019
- Product review of ResearchMonitor (sources - content & coverage)
Tuesday, 12th November 2019
- Product Review of ResearchMonitor (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Monday, 11th November 2019
- Product review of Onelog (sources - content & coverage)
Monday, 15th October 2018
- Product review of Onelog (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Friday, 12th October 2018
- How to optimise resources and influence your content budget
Friday, 15th June 2018
- How to make mergers and acquisitions work for you
Wednesday, 15th November 2017
- Merger and acquisition activities amongst information vendors
Wednesday, 1st November 2017
- Part 1 - How information services can best work with procurement
Wednesday, 20th September 2017
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021