Product walkthrough - Evalueserve's Researchstream
29th June 2018
Despite digital advancements in recent years, there are still very few platforms available that help research or information teams manage their work. Whilst project management tools and intranets have proved to be of some value in supplementing the workflow of research, they require a great deal of time and experimentation to establish. This is where Researchstream, a new web-based collaborative platform from Evalueserve comes into its own. Read Jinfo's product walkthrough to find out how it can help with the challenge of managing a busy research service.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Article title: Product walkthrough - Evalueserve's Researchstream
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- The importance of project management for visibility into capacity
Thursday, 17th May 2018
- Q&A with Evalueserve - straight talking on data analytics
Monday, 27th November 2017
- Q&A with Evalueserve - harnessing insights through mind and machine
Tuesday, 13th December 2016
"My stakeholders finally understand what we do" – Senior Information Manager, manufacturing industry
Work on information strategy in 2022 with Jinfo if you want to:
- Measure, communicate and improve the ROI of information
- Consistently dedicate time to strategy, despite competing demands
- Build on methods tested and proven in other organisations.
For more on how your organisation benefits and how to get started, check out our "Spotlight on strategy".
- There's no information strategy without stakeholder engagement
Wednesday, 1st December 2021
- Measure the impact of information with Value Chain analysis
Monday, 22nd November 2021
- You know more than you think you do
Tuesday, 16th November 2021
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools (Community) Tuesday, 22nd February 2022
- Overcoming the barriers to progress on information strategy (Community) Tuesday, 11th January 2022
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021