Q&A with Evalueserve - straight talking on data analytics
27th November 2017
We interview Marc Vollenweider, co-founder of Evalueserve, about use-cases for data analytics and artificial intelligence, including the gaps between potential and reality, putting the needs of the business at the heart of analytics projects and how to help people start thinking and working with analytics in a practical way.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Article title: Q&A with Evalueserve - straight talking on data analytics
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- What's the point of data analytics?
Wednesday, 22nd November 2017
- Consistent & emerging themes in data analytics
Thursday, 2nd November 2017
- Q&A with Evalueserve - harnessing insights through mind and machine
Tuesday, 13th December 2016
- Overview - Usecasehub from Evalueserve
Friday, 15th December 2017
Upcoming Community sessions
- The Inside Circle – let's talk suppliers,
Thursday, 29th September 2022
"Is the client always right?"
21st September 2022
Whilst user expressions of value are important, they should be treated with caution. Information leaders can offer significant value by enabling smart decisions about information products and services. Realising this potential hinges on your ability to frame the question and offer potential solutions that serve the best interests of your organisation.Read on the Blog
- Is the client always right?
Wednesday, 21st September 2022
- Portfolio Management: do your "users' expression of value" drive your decisions?
Wednesday, 17th August 2022
- Are you in a proactive state of resilience? Preparing for contract negotiations
Wednesday, 13th July 2022
- Let's talk about benchmarks (Community) Tuesday, 18th October 2022
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk suppliers (Community) Thursday, 29th September 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022