Overview - Usecasehub from Evalueserve
15th December 2017
In this overview we report on our early insight into Evalueserve's beta product, Usecasehub. The tool is designed to create a process framework for your company's portfolio of analytics projects from idea generation through to measurement. It's aimed at improving results, speed of time-to-market and ensuring effective knowledge sharing for data analytics projects.
- Examines the user interface for data analytics professionals and heads of department
- Looks at how Usecasehub can aid collaboration
- Describes how it can be customised and implemented
- Notes competitors such as Lucidea and SharePoint
- Evaluates what a purpose-built solution like Usecasehub can bring to the business.
Author: Robin Neidorf
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Overview - Usecasehub from Evalueserve
- Pages: 13
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- The evolution of chatbots in the workplace
Wednesday, 18th April 2018
- Become an authority on external data for analytics
Wednesday, 31st January 2018
- Part 2 - a closer look at Usecasehub (technology, value)
Wednesday, 13th December 2017
- Part 1 - introduction to Usecasehub (challenges to solve, key advantages, contact details)
Monday, 11th December 2017
- Q&A with Evalueserve - straight talking on data analytics
Monday, 27th November 2017
- The emerging role of the information engineer
Wednesday, 8th February 2017
- Q&A with Evalueserve - harnessing insights through mind and machine
Tuesday, 13th December 2016
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Research update - bridging the gap between buyers and suppliers
Thursday, 25th March 2021
- Research update - our Community is your community, especially if you license content
Thursday, 11th March 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities)
Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Scorecards - setting goals and priorities (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021