Overview - Usecasehub from Evalueserve
15th December 2017
In this overview we report on our early insight into Evalueserve's beta product, Usecasehub. The tool is designed to create a process framework for your company's portfolio of analytics projects from idea generation through to measurement. It's aimed at improving results, speed of time-to-market and ensuring effective knowledge sharing for data analytics projects.
- Examines the user interface for data analytics professionals and heads of department
- Looks at how Usecasehub can aid collaboration
- Describes how it can be customised and implemented
- Notes competitors such as Lucidea and SharePoint
- Evaluates what a purpose-built solution like Usecasehub can bring to the business.
Author: Robin Neidorf
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Report title: Overview - Usecasehub from Evalueserve
- Pages: 13
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- The evolution of chatbots in the workplace
Wednesday, 18th April 2018
- Become an authority on external data for analytics
Wednesday, 31st January 2018
- Part 2 - a closer look at Usecasehub (technology, value)
Wednesday, 13th December 2017
- Part 1 - introduction to Usecasehub (challenges to solve, key advantages, contact details)
Monday, 11th December 2017
- Q&A with Evalueserve - straight talking on data analytics
Monday, 27th November 2017
- The emerging role of the information engineer
Wednesday, 8th February 2017
- Q&A with Evalueserve - harnessing insights through mind and machine
Tuesday, 13th December 2016
Upcoming Community sessions
- The Inside Circle – let's talk suppliers,
Thursday, 29th September 2022
"Is the client always right?"
21st September 2022
Whilst user expressions of value are important, they should be treated with caution. Information leaders can offer significant value by enabling smart decisions about information products and services. Realising this potential hinges on your ability to frame the question and offer potential solutions that serve the best interests of your organisation.Read on the Blog
- Is the client always right?
Wednesday, 21st September 2022
- Portfolio Management: do your "users' expression of value" drive your decisions?
Wednesday, 17th August 2022
- Are you in a proactive state of resilience? Preparing for contract negotiations
Wednesday, 13th July 2022
- Let's talk about benchmarks (Community) Tuesday, 18th October 2022
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk suppliers (Community) Thursday, 29th September 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022