The emerging role of the information engineer
8th February 2017
The information world is changing dramatically, and with it the job of information professionals. Data analytics and the mind+machine model are leading to a new world where millions of analytics use-cases need to be designed and implemented each year. While the emerging role of the information engineer represents a huge opportunity for industry professionals globally, it also necessitates a significant upgrade of their skills to remain competitive in today's market.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Article title: The emerging role of the information engineer
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Q&A with Evalueserve - harnessing insights through mind and machine
Tuesday, 13th December 2016
- Insights into the future of data analytics with Evalueserve
Monday, 19th December 2016
- Overview - Usecasehub from Evalueserve
Friday, 15th December 2017
- Insights and actions report from the Research Focus "Data analytics - ready your information service"
Thursday, 22nd December 2016
Upcoming Community sessions
- The Inside Circle – let's talk suppliers,
Thursday, 29th September 2022
"Is the client always right?"
21st September 2022
Whilst user expressions of value are important, they should be treated with caution. Information leaders can offer significant value by enabling smart decisions about information products and services. Realising this potential hinges on your ability to frame the question and offer potential solutions that serve the best interests of your organisation.Read on the Blog
- Is the client always right?
Wednesday, 21st September 2022
- Portfolio Management: do your "users' expression of value" drive your decisions?
Wednesday, 17th August 2022
- Are you in a proactive state of resilience? Preparing for contract negotiations
Wednesday, 13th July 2022
- Let's talk about benchmarks (Community) Tuesday, 18th October 2022
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk suppliers (Community) Thursday, 29th September 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022