Insights and actions report from the Research Focus "Data analytics - ready your information service"
22nd December 2016
This Insights & Actions report collects a full thematic index of content from the Jinfo Research Focus, "Data analytics - ready your information service" in a convenient PDF package for download and offline reading.
Includes the key insights:
- Source expertise at the centre of success for data analytics
- Why vendor dialogue matters
- Be an essential part of data analytics projects
Index to content in themes:
- Ethics, risks and challenges, licensing
- Trends and techniques
- Being an integral part of data analytics project
- Product reviews and market landscapes, Q&As with vendors
Feel free to share this PDF with colleagues.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Report title: Insights and actions report from the Research Focus "Data analytics - ready your information service"
- Pages: 19
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- The decline of complex search
Friday, 10th February 2017
- The emerging role of the information engineer
Wednesday, 8th February 2017
Upcoming Community sessions
- Let's talk about benchmarks,
Tuesday, 18th October 2022
"Is the client always right?"
21st September 2022
Whilst user expressions of value are important, they should be treated with caution. Information leaders can offer significant value by enabling smart decisions about information products and services. Realising this potential hinges on your ability to frame the question and offer potential solutions that serve the best interests of your organisation.Read on the Blog
- Is the client always right?
Wednesday, 21st September 2022
- Portfolio Management: do your "users' expression of value" drive your decisions?
Wednesday, 17th August 2022
- Are you in a proactive state of resilience? Preparing for contract negotiations
Wednesday, 13th July 2022
- Let's talk about benchmarks (Community) Tuesday, 18th October 2022
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk suppliers (Community) Thursday, 29th September 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022