Product review of M-Brain Intelligence Plaza (sources - content & coverage)
21st December 2018
By Jan Knight
In part 2 of our review of M-Brain Intelligence Plaza, we take a look at the market intelligence tool's workflow and how M-Brain's existing clients use its features. We summarise the ways in which users can view and share information, how M-Brain works with clients to help set up external and internal content feeds, what insights can be gained and what information can be stored.
Note: Full review (PDF) at /go/sub/report/3100
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Product review of M-Brain Intelligence Plaza (sources - content & coverage)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product review of M-Brain Intelligence Plaza (value - help & training; competitors; development; pricing)
Thursday, 27th December 2018
- Product review of M-Brain Intelligence Plaza (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Monday, 24th December 2018
- Product review of M-Brain Intelligence Plaza (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Friday, 21st December 2018
- Why pay for an intelligence platform?
Monday, 10th September 2018
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Become a more strategic content portfolio manager
Thursday, 28th January 2021
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021