Product review of M-Brain Intelligence Plaza
21st December 2018
M-Brain Intelligence Plaza is a market intelligence tool designed to help executives make speedier decisions. Since we last reviewed it three years ago, Intelligence Plaza has had a change of ownership and much effort has gone into improving the user experience. In particular, there are new ways to personalise views and alerts and more flexible ways of organising content. In addition, mobile apps for Android and iOS allow data to be accessed out of the office.
The tool's loyal users work in market intelligence, sales, business development and strategy in more than 100 companies worldwide, including big brands like IBM, Cadbury, Siemens, Bosch, HP and Pfizer.
- Explores company and product positioning and audience
- Identifies key changes since last reviewed
- Highlights content types that can be included and how clients can set up their platform
- Tests out the search and user interface, outputs and alerts, and administration
- Discusses competitors including Comintelli's Intelligence2day, Digimind Intelligence, Wide Narrow, and Cipher's Knowledge360
- Assesses help and training
- Explains the product roadmap.
By: Jan Knight
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Report title: Product review of M-Brain Intelligence Plaza
- Pages: 21
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Wide Narrow in action
Tuesday, 27th August 2019
- Mini review of Comintelli Intelligence2day - CI in the cloud
Thursday, 14th March 2019
- Product review of M-Brain Intelligence Plaza (value - help & training; competitors; development; pricing)
Thursday, 27th December 2018
- Product review of M-Brain Intelligence Plaza (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Monday, 24th December 2018
- Product review of M-Brain Intelligence Plaza (sources - content & coverage)
Friday, 21st December 2018
- Product review of M-Brain Intelligence Plaza (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Friday, 21st December 2018
Value Chain Analysis has its roots in client work, going back nearly a decade. Since then, information teams in a range of industries have adapted and applied it to a host of business challenges, with transformative results.Read on the Blog
- What can you do with Value Chain Analysis? What CAN’T you do?
Wednesday, 11th May 2022
- Trust Your Knowledge, Elevate Your Standing
Wednesday, 27th April 2022
- Change your mindset, change your world
Wednesday, 13th April 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Value Chain foundation – mastering the mindset (Community) Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Advance as an information leader, activate your expertise (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022
- Validating your hypothesis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022
- Foundation of Value Chain Analysis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022