Product review of D&B Hoovers (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
28th January 2019
By Eileen Steer
We last reviewed D&B Hoovers, a sales acceleration tool aimed at B2B sales and marketing professionals, in 2015 and in this first section of a new four-part review, Eileen Steer revisits the company and product. In particular, she explores how the product has changed over the past few years, its key advantages, and how it can add value to the sales and marketing professional.
Note: Full review (PDF) at /go/sub/report/3117
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of Content and Community.
Does your organisation have access to Content and Community?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Article title: Product review of D&B Hoovers (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product review of D&B Hoovers (value - help & training; competitors; development; pricing)
Thursday, 31st January 2019
- Product review of D&B Hoovers (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 30th January 2019
- Product review of D&B Hoovers (sources - content & coverage)
Tuesday, 29th January 2019
- Q&A with Emissary - the importance of tacit knowledge
Thursday, 11th May 2017
- Mini Review of CB Insights for Sales
Monday, 23rd May 2016
"I never before fully appreciated the role the information service plays in R&D productivity and innovation. This isn't something that benefits our department; this is something that benefits the whole of R&D."
You can make the impact of information on successful R&D visible and measurable, with Value Chain analysis.
Let us help you map Jinfo's Focus areas to your particular challenges with information strategy and operations.
- Gain confidence and trust through new vocabulary
Wednesday, 13th October 2021
- Manage your content portfolio for risk
Monday, 11th October 2021
- Is your content advisory board primed for strategy in 2022?
Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
Thursday, 30th September 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021