Product review of D&B Hoovers
25th January 2019
The acquisition of Avention and other enhancements enables D&B Hoovers to offer much more than just a sales lead identifier. Through using this tool, business-to-business sales and marketing teams now have far more intelligence to allow them to make informed decisions when targeting potential prospects.
- Introduces the company and provides contact details
- Looks at what's changed over the past few years, including the impact of its recent acquisition of competitor Avention and its enhanced corporate family search reports
- Looks at sources and coverage, including over 140 million companies globally and over 120 million professionals and coverage of over 190 countries
- Outlines its news coverage of over 18,000 regional and international publications using FirstRain's news and social media content
- Explores the technology, search and alerting features, including its Build a List feature
- Highlights its output features including the use of Excel, CSV and PDF and its ability to integrate with CRM systems including Salesforce, Eloqua, Microsoft Dynamics and Marketo
- Identifies competitors such as DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Hubspot Sales, Pipedrive and Scoro.
By: Eileen Steer
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of Content and Community.
Does your organisation have access to Content and Community?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Mini review of Acquisdata and Reportal
Monday, 7th October 2019
- Product review of Manzama Insights (sources - content & coverage)
Tuesday, 1st October 2019
- Product review of Orbis from Bureau van Dijk (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Tuesday, 6th August 2019
- Mini review of AnythingResearch - US industry and market data
Friday, 17th May 2019
- Product review of D&B Hoovers (value - help & training; competitors; development; pricing)
Thursday, 31st January 2019
- Product review of D&B Hoovers (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 30th January 2019
- Product review of D&B Hoovers (sources - content & coverage)
Tuesday, 29th January 2019
- Product review of D&B Hoovers (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Monday, 28th January 2019
- Product review of Manzama Insights
Monday, 30th September 2019
"I never before fully appreciated the role the information service plays in R&D productivity and innovation. This isn't something that benefits our department; this is something that benefits the whole of R&D."
You can make the impact of information on successful R&D visible and measurable, with Value Chain analysis.
Let us help you map Jinfo's Focus areas to your particular challenges with information strategy and operations.
- Gain confidence and trust through new vocabulary
Wednesday, 13th October 2021
- Manage your content portfolio for risk
Monday, 11th October 2021
- Is your content advisory board primed for strategy in 2022?
Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals
Monday, 18th October 2021
- Community deck - teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
Thursday, 30th September 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021