Product review of D&B Hoovers
25th January 2019
The acquisition of Avention and other enhancements enables D&B Hoovers to offer much more than just a sales lead identifier. Through using this tool, business-to-business sales and marketing teams now have far more intelligence to allow them to make informed decisions when targeting potential prospects.
- Introduces the company and provides contact details
- Looks at what's changed over the past few years, including the impact of its recent acquisition of competitor Avention and its enhanced corporate family search reports
- Looks at sources and coverage, including over 140 million companies globally and over 120 million professionals and coverage of over 190 countries
- Outlines its news coverage of over 18,000 regional and international publications using FirstRain's news and social media content
- Explores the technology, search and alerting features, including its Build a List feature
- Highlights its output features including the use of Excel, CSV and PDF and its ability to integrate with CRM systems including Salesforce, Eloqua, Microsoft Dynamics and Marketo
- Identifies competitors such as DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Hubspot Sales, Pipedrive and Scoro.
By: Eileen Steer
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Product review of D&B Hoovers
- Pages: 27
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Mini review of Acquisdata and Reportal
Monday, 7th October 2019
- Product review of Manzama Insights (sources - content & coverage)
Tuesday, 1st October 2019
- Product review of Orbis from Bureau van Dijk (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Tuesday, 6th August 2019
- Mini review of AnythingResearch - US industry and market data
Friday, 17th May 2019
- Product review of D&B Hoovers (value - help & training; competitors; development; pricing)
Thursday, 31st January 2019
- Product review of D&B Hoovers (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 30th January 2019
- Product review of D&B Hoovers (sources - content & coverage)
Tuesday, 29th January 2019
- Product review of D&B Hoovers (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Monday, 28th January 2019
- Product review of Manzama Insights
Monday, 30th September 2019
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Research update - bridging the gap between buyers and suppliers
Thursday, 25th March 2021
- Research update - our Community is your community, especially if you license content
Thursday, 11th March 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities)
Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Scorecards - setting goals and priorities (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021