Vendor customer relationships - improving conversations with vendors
5th April 2019
By Chris Porter
Chris Porter digs into recent Jinfo perceptions about how vendors treat them as customers and asks two long-established vendors - Dow Jones and LexisNexis - and one newer market entrant - Diligencia - how they capture and respond to customer needs and requests.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Article title: Vendor customer relationships - improving conversations with vendors
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Q&A with GSK - seamless access to global data
Thursday, 4th April 2019
- How to develop and improve your presentation skills
Monday, 1st April 2019
- Representing a Centre of Excellence online
Friday, 15th March 2019
- Jinfo model - measuring the impact of current awareness
Thursday, 1st August 2019
Holding vendors to account
Thursday, 15th December 2022
[New] The Jinfo Subscription is back by popular demand!
13th October 2022
"Are you in a "proactive state of resilience"?"
15th November 2022
With the year end looming, our clients are closing out their 2022 deliverables and turning their attention to 2023 and the challenge of a more uncertain operating environment.Read on the Blog
- 2022: the more things change, the more they stay the same
Tuesday, 29th November 2022
- Are you in a "proactive state of resilience"?
Tuesday, 15th November 2022
- Strategies for succeeding in the final quarter
Wednesday, 26th October 2022
- Let’s talk talent (Community) Tuesday, 10th January 2023
- Holding vendors to account (Community) Thursday, 15th December 2022
- Cost reduction strategies for content portfolios (Community) Tuesday, 22nd November 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022