Vendor customer relationships - improving conversations with vendors
5th April 2019
By Chris Porter
Chris Porter digs into recent Jinfo perceptions about how vendors treat them as customers and asks two long-established vendors - Dow Jones and LexisNexis - and one newer market entrant - Diligencia - how they capture and respond to customer needs and requests.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
Access to this article is available through a Jinfo Subscription, which will help your organisation:
- Save time and money
- Re-invent information services
- Define, measure and communicate information value.
Contact us to find out if your organisation already has a Jinfo Subscription.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Vendor customer relationships - improving conversations with vendors
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Q&A with GSK - seamless access to global data
Thursday, 4th April 2019
- How to develop and improve your presentation skills
Monday, 1st April 2019
- Representing a Centre of Excellence online
Friday, 15th March 2019
- Jinfo model - measuring the impact of current awareness
Thursday, 1st August 2019
Learn about the vital role of nurturing the talent pipeline and succession. There's now a legal cut of our news and current awareness survey. And a real need for information managers to assert themselves to maximise the value of generative AI and mitigate the risks.Read on the Blog
- Talent management, legal news cut, generative AI developments and new products
5th September 2023
- News and current awareness, GenAI, talent development and pharma and bioscience CI are in all in our sights
2nd August 2023
- GenAI developments and competitive intelligence in pharma and biosciences
4th July 2023
- Legal implications of licensing third party content for GenAI (Community) 24th October 2023
- Managing the talent pipeline & succession (Community) 14th September 2023
- The impact of AI – how are vendors responding? (Community) 20th July 2023