Jinfo model - measuring the impact of current awareness
1st August 2019
In the age of measuring value, it's important to be able to determine the ROI of your current awareness service. Jinfo's model breaks down the variables of value and guides you through the process of determining what you're trying to achieve, how well you are achieving it, and the balance of resources that contribute to that result.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Report title: Jinfo model - measuring the impact of current awareness
- Pages: 5
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Documenting the value chain (part 1 - growing revenue)
Friday, 21st June 2019
- Vendor customer relationships - improving conversations with vendors
Friday, 5th April 2019
- Representing a Centre of Excellence online
Friday, 15th March 2019
- Jinfo model - recipe capture and optimisation
Monday, 7th October 2019
Upcoming Community sessions
- The Inside Circle – let's talk suppliers,
Thursday, 29th September 2022
"Is the client always right?"
21st September 2022
Whilst user expressions of value are important, they should be treated with caution. Information leaders can offer significant value by enabling smart decisions about information products and services. Realising this potential hinges on your ability to frame the question and offer potential solutions that serve the best interests of your organisation.Read on the Blog
- Is the client always right?
Wednesday, 21st September 2022
- Portfolio Management: do your "users' expression of value" drive your decisions?
Wednesday, 17th August 2022
- Are you in a proactive state of resilience? Preparing for contract negotiations
Wednesday, 13th July 2022
- Let's talk about benchmarks (Community) Tuesday, 18th October 2022
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk suppliers (Community) Thursday, 29th September 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022