Four things content purchasing professionals can learn from procurement
2nd May 2019
In the last of three articles exploring the similarities between the roles of information and procurement professionals and the mutual expertise that can be exchanged as part of that, we look at what information professionals can gain by seeing the world through the perspective of procurement professionals, including the language used, the establishment of standards and frameworks, risk management and professional recognition.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
Access to this article is available through a Jinfo Subscription, which will help your organisation:
- Save time and money
- Re-invent information services
- Define, measure and communicate information value.
Contact us to find out if your organisation already has a Jinfo Subscription.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Four things content purchasing professionals can learn from procurement
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Four things procurement professionals need to understand about content purchasing
Wednesday, 1st May 2019
- Mapping priorities - procurement and content purchasing
Monday, 29th April 2019
- Vendor customer relationships - improving conversations with vendors
Friday, 5th April 2019
Learn about the vital role of nurturing the talent pipeline and succession. There's now a legal cut of our news and current awareness survey. And a real need for information managers to assert themselves to maximise the value of generative AI and mitigate the risks.Read on the Blog
- Talent management, legal news cut, generative AI developments and new products
5th September 2023
- News and current awareness, GenAI, talent development and pharma and bioscience CI are in all in our sights
2nd August 2023
- GenAI developments and competitive intelligence in pharma and biosciences
4th July 2023
- Legal implications of licensing third party content for GenAI (Community) 24th October 2023
- Managing the talent pipeline & succession (Community) 14th September 2023
- The impact of AI – how are vendors responding? (Community) 20th July 2023