Product review of LexisNexis Company Dossier (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
14th October 2019
By Chris Porter
Jinfo last looked at LexisNexis Company Dossier a few years ago and, in the first part of our newly updated product review of the research database, which provides information about companies, executives and industries, we look at the company and product, key users, and what's changed since we last reviewed it. We also look at future plans for the product, which will include better integration of company data and news.
Note: Full review (PDF) at /go/sub/report/3270
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Product review of LexisNexis Company Dossier (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product review of LexisNexis Company Dossier (value - competitors, development & pricing)
Thursday, 17th October 2019
- Product review of LexisNexis Company Dossier (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 16th October 2019
- Product review of LexisNexis Company Dossier (sources - content and coverage)
Tuesday, 15th October 2019
- Product review of LexisNexis Company Dossier
Monday, 14th October 2019
Latest in this Focus: Scorecards. Use Jinfo's step-by-step methodology to craft scorecards to strengthen negotiations, communicate with stakeholders, compare value of products and manage your portfolio more strategically.
What's your priority?
Use our self-assessment worksheet to determine your pathway towards more strategic portfolio management:
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - solve three problems when you develop scorecards
Thursday, 6th May 2021
- Research update - start with scorecards - adapt and adopt, for far-reaching benefit
Thursday, 22nd April 2021
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step five - capture inputs)
Tuesday, 18th May 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step four - document scores)
Thursday, 22nd April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step three - design your scoring system)
Wednesday, 21st April 2021
- Community deck - negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A
Monday, 26th April 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them (Community) Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Scorecards - designing and documenting scoring systems (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step two - select components) (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities) (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021