Product review of LexisNexis Company Dossier
14th October 2019
Our new in-depth product review of LexisNexis Company Dossier, a research database that provides information about companies, executives and industries, looks at how the product has evolved since our last full review a few years ago.
- Introduces LexisNexis and Company Dossier and highlights the value the product offers
- Looks at the range of content available
- Examines its search functionality, with a particular focus on news
- Looks at its output options, alerts and administrative functions
- Explores the help and training available within the product
- Presents a general overview of product enhancements and future development of the product, with improved integration of news and company data
- Concludes with a look at pricing and provides a general overview of the competitor landscape, which includes D&B Hoovers, Dow Jones' Factiva, and InsideView.
By Chris Porter
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Product review of LexisNexis Company Dossier
- Pages: 29
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Mini review of D&B Hoovers
Friday, 8th January 2021
- Product review of LexisNexis Company Dossier (value - competitors, development & pricing)
Thursday, 17th October 2019
- Product review of LexisNexis Company Dossier (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 16th October 2019
- Product review of LexisNexis Company Dossier (sources - content and coverage)
Tuesday, 15th October 2019
- Product review of LexisNexis Company Dossier (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Monday, 14th October 2019
Latest in this Focus: Scorecards. Use Jinfo's step-by-step methodology to craft scorecards to strengthen negotiations, communicate with stakeholders, compare value of products and manage your portfolio more strategically.
What's your priority?
Use our self-assessment worksheet to determine your pathway towards more strategic portfolio management:
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - solve three problems when you develop scorecards
Thursday, 6th May 2021
- Research update - start with scorecards - adapt and adopt, for far-reaching benefit
Thursday, 22nd April 2021
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step five - capture inputs)
Tuesday, 18th May 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step four - document scores)
Thursday, 22nd April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step three - design your scoring system)
Wednesday, 21st April 2021
- Community deck - negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A
Monday, 26th April 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them (Community) Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Scorecards - designing and documenting scoring systems (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step two - select components) (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities) (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021