Product review of LexisNexis Company Dossier
14th October 2019
Our new in-depth product review of LexisNexis Company Dossier, a research database that provides information about companies, executives and industries, looks at how the product has evolved since our last full review a few years ago.
- Introduces LexisNexis and Company Dossier and highlights the value the product offers
- Looks at the range of content available
- Examines its search functionality, with a particular focus on news
- Looks at its output options, alerts and administrative functions
- Explores the help and training available within the product
- Presents a general overview of product enhancements and future development of the product, with improved integration of news and company data
- Concludes with a look at pricing and provides a general overview of the competitor landscape, which includes D&B Hoovers, Dow Jones' Factiva, and InsideView.
By Chris Porter
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Product review of LexisNexis Company Dossier
- Pages: 29
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Mini review of D&B Hoovers
Friday, 8th January 2021
- Product review of LexisNexis Company Dossier (value - competitors, development & pricing)
Thursday, 17th October 2019
- Product review of LexisNexis Company Dossier (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 16th October 2019
- Product review of LexisNexis Company Dossier (sources - content and coverage)
Tuesday, 15th October 2019
- Product review of LexisNexis Company Dossier (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Monday, 14th October 2019
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (sources - content and coverage)
Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021