Product review of LexisNexis Company Dossier
14th October 2019
Our new in-depth product review of LexisNexis Company Dossier, a research database that provides information about companies, executives and industries, looks at how the product has evolved since our last full review a few years ago.
- Introduces LexisNexis and Company Dossier and highlights the value the product offers
- Looks at the range of content available
- Examines its search functionality, with a particular focus on news
- Looks at its output options, alerts and administrative functions
- Explores the help and training available within the product
- Presents a general overview of product enhancements and future development of the product, with improved integration of news and company data
- Concludes with a look at pricing and provides a general overview of the competitor landscape, which includes D&B Hoovers, Dow Jones' Factiva, and InsideView.
By Chris Porter
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Product review of LexisNexis Company Dossier
- Pages: 29
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Mini review of D&B Hoovers
Friday, 8th January 2021
- Product review of LexisNexis Company Dossier (value - competitors, development & pricing)
Thursday, 17th October 2019
- Product review of LexisNexis Company Dossier (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 16th October 2019
- Product review of LexisNexis Company Dossier (sources - content and coverage)
Tuesday, 15th October 2019
- Product review of LexisNexis Company Dossier (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Monday, 14th October 2019
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021