Jinfo survey - the role of information professionals in a data-driven world (part 3 - facing the challenges of the data world)
27th February 2020
In the third and final part of our analysis of what the data landscape looks like for data-focused projects in today's organisations, we look at some of the key issues faced by our survey respondents when addressing the opportunities and challenges of a data-focused future.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Jinfo survey - the role of information professionals in a data-driven world (part 3 - facing the challenges of the data world)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Jinfo survey - the role of information professionals in a data-driven world (part 2 - evolving roles of information professionals)
Wednesday, 26th February 2020
- Jinfo survey - the role of information professionals in a data-driven world (part 1 - introduction and survey population)
Tuesday, 25th February 2020
- Making FAIR data accessible to everyone - Q&A with Dr Michel Dumontier
Thursday, 6th February 2020
- What content licensing professionals need to know about licensing data
Tuesday, 14th January 2020
- Jinfo survey - the role of information professionals in a data-driven world
Thursday, 27th February 2020
- Market landscape - data marketplaces
Thursday, 30th January 2020
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - aspiring to “strategic”? You’re in good company
Thursday, 18th February 2021
- Research update - assess your strategic portfolio management needs
Thursday, 4th February 2021
- Become a more strategic content portfolio manager
Thursday, 28th January 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Mini review of Global Market Model
Tuesday, 2nd February 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Product review of Aurora's FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021