Market landscape - data marketplaces
30th January 2020
In this market landscape, we look at seven of the most well-known data marketplaces. A data marketplace is a specific venue created for buying and selling of data. A brief description and explanation of the key features of each are outlined, with additional information on typical users, office and customer locations, and pricing, when publicly available.
By Sonia Isotov
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Market landscape - data marketplaces
- Pages: 10
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Jinfo survey - the role of information professionals in a data-driven world (part 3 - facing the challenges of the data world)
Thursday, 27th February 2020
- Jinfo survey - the role of information professionals in a data-driven world (part 2 - evolving roles of information professionals)
Wednesday, 26th February 2020
- What content licensing professionals need to know about licensing data
Tuesday, 14th January 2020
- Market landscape - packaging and labelling standards
Thursday, 2nd April 2020
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - aspiring to “strategic”? You’re in good company
Thursday, 18th February 2021
- Research update - assess your strategic portfolio management needs
Thursday, 4th February 2021
- Become a more strategic content portfolio manager
Thursday, 28th January 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Mini review of Global Market Model
Tuesday, 2nd February 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Product review of Aurora's FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021