Pricing models for information and data licensing
2nd March 2021
[Focus: Content Portfolio]
If you license external information and data into your organisation, you’ve likely encountered a wide range of pricing models, supplier requirements and unique use clauses.
This Jinfo Community session, part of our Focus on Content Portfolio, provides a forum for us to discuss:
Current expectations and norms
Most common exceptions... and how to work with them
Critical sticking points in pricing models and how to better understand what’s behind them.
Bring your questions and concerns about pricing; leave with new insights as well as practical knowledge to support your portfolio strategy, negotiations and stakeholder communications.
Tuesday, 2nd March 2021 at 08:00 Pacific / 10:00 Central / 11:00 Eastern / 16:00 (GMT) / 17:00 Europe, 60 minutes.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
- Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this Webinar and provide easier registration (recommended)
- Or complete the Registration Enquiry form below and we will check your Subscription and register you for this Webinar
- Purchase a Jinfo Subscription
- If you are considering purchasing a Subscription and would like to request taster access to try out the service, please complete the Registration Enquiry form below.
- Please complete the Registration Enquiry form below and we will check if your organisation has a Jinfo Subscription and contact you to confirm either way
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (sources - content and coverage)
Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021