Pricing models for information and data licensing
2nd March 2021
[Focus: Content Portfolio]
If you license external information and data into your organisation, you’ve likely encountered a wide range of pricing models, supplier requirements and unique use clauses.
This Jinfo Community session, part of our Focus on Content Portfolio, provided a forum for us to discuss:
- Current expectations and norms
- Most common exceptions… and how to work with them
- Critical sticking points in pricing models and how to better understand what’s behind them.
If you missed the session, download the anonymised notes today.
Slide presentation and notes
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for customers with access to Content and Community.
If you are a client, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
- Community event title: Pricing models for information and data licensing
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
"I never before fully appreciated the role the information service plays in R&D productivity and innovation. This isn't something that benefits our department; this is something that benefits the whole of R&D."
You can make the impact of information on successful R&D visible and measurable, with Value Chain analysis.
Let us help you map Jinfo's Focus areas to your particular challenges with information strategy and operations.
- Gain confidence and trust through new vocabulary
Wednesday, 13th October 2021
- Manage your content portfolio for risk
Monday, 11th October 2021
- Is your content advisory board primed for strategy in 2022?
Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals
Monday, 18th October 2021
- Community deck - teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
Thursday, 30th September 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021