Scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
25th May 2021
[Focus: Content Portfolio]
The concept of using scorecards to support product evaluation, communications with stakeholders and licence negotiations is an exciting topic for many information professionals.
In this Community session, we discussed how scorecards are developed and used in a variety of environments.
Download this report for an anonymised capture of the discussion during the session.
To get the most out of the report, review these articles, which can be found in the “Scorecards” section of Jinfo's Focus on Content Portfolio:
- Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities)
- Crafting a scorecard (step two - select components)
- Crafting a scorecard (step three - design your scoring system)
Slide presentation and notes
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for Jinfo clients.
If you are a client, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
- Community event title: Scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
Holding vendors to account
Thursday, 15th December 2022
[New] The Jinfo Subscription is back by popular demand!
13th October 2022
"Are you in a "proactive state of resilience"?"
15th November 2022
With the year end looming, our clients are closing out their 2022 deliverables and turning their attention to 2023 and the challenge of a more uncertain operating environment.Read on the Blog
- 2022: the more things change, the more they stay the same
Tuesday, 29th November 2022
- Are you in a "proactive state of resilience"?
Tuesday, 15th November 2022
- Strategies for succeeding in the final quarter
Wednesday, 26th October 2022
- Let’s talk talent (Community) Tuesday, 10th January 2023
- Holding vendors to account (Community) Thursday, 15th December 2022
- Cost reduction strategies for content portfolios (Community) Tuesday, 22nd November 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022