Scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
25th May 2021
[Focus: Content Portfolio]
The concept of using scorecards to support product evaluation, communications with stakeholders and licence negotiations is an exciting topic for many information professionals.
This Community session offers an opportunity to discuss the details of how scorecards are developed and used by others like you.
We'll use Jinfo's Scorecard methodology to frame a discussion on goals and priorities, components for scorecards and how to create manageable scoring systems.
To get the most out of this session, download and review these articles, which can be found in the “Scorecards” section of Jinfo's Focus on Content Portfolio:
- “Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities)”
- “Crafting a scorecard (step two - select components)”
- “Crafting a scorecard (step three - design your scoring system)”
Then join us for a peer group discussion of how to adapt these concepts to a wide range of organisations and needs.
- Tuesday, 25th May 2021 at 08:00 Pacific / 10:00 Central / 11:00 Eastern / 16:00 (BST) / 17:00 Europe, 60 minutes.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
- Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this Webinar and provide easier registration (recommended)
- Or complete the Registration Enquiry form below and we will check your Subscription and register you for this Webinar
- Purchase a Jinfo Subscription
- If you are considering purchasing a Subscription and would like to request taster access to try out the service, please complete the Registration Enquiry form below.
- Please complete the Registration Enquiry form below and we will check if your organisation has a Jinfo Subscription and contact you to confirm either way
Latest in this Focus: Scorecards. Use Jinfo's step-by-step methodology to craft scorecards to strengthen negotiations, communicate with stakeholders, compare value of products and manage your portfolio more strategically.
What's your priority?
Use our self-assessment worksheet to determine your pathway towards more strategic portfolio management:
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - solve three problems when you develop scorecards
Thursday, 6th May 2021
- Research update - start with scorecards - adapt and adopt, for far-reaching benefit
Thursday, 22nd April 2021
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step five - capture inputs)
Tuesday, 18th May 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step four - document scores)
Thursday, 22nd April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step three - design your scoring system)
Wednesday, 21st April 2021
- Community deck - negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A
Monday, 26th April 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them (Community) Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Scorecards - designing and documenting scoring systems (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step two - select components) (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities) (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021