Let’s talk talent
10th January 2023
It’s never been easy to find the right talent, but many information teams are currently reporting significant challenges in attracting qualified candidates for jobs at all levels.
What’s more, the situation is likely to get worse before it gets better, due to:
- Mismatched expectations
- New and emerging skills
- Dynamic and rapidly changing operating environment
- Availability, especially at mid career and senior levels, and the limited pipeline of new talent entering the industry.
In this Community session, information managers shared stories from the field who have recently hired, are trying to hire, or anticipate hiring in the coming months.
Simon Burton from CB Resourcing joined us to inform the conversation. Over the course of his career, he has experienced all the upticks and downturns, and provided insight on what to expect of the talent marketplace over the next few months.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
Access to this Community session is available through a Jinfo Subscription, which will help your organisation:
- Save time and money
- Re-invent information services
- Define, measure and communicate information value.
Please complete the Registration Enquiry form below and we will check if your organisation has access and contact you to confirm either way.
Contact us to find out if your organisation already has a Jinfo Subscription.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Findings from the "Let's talk talent" Community session
Wednesday, 18th January 2023
Jinfo Community session
26th March 2024
GenAI and ESG wisdom of the Jinfo crowd
13th February 2024
Jinfo February 2024 Update
14th February 2024
- GenAI and ESG wisdom of the Jinfo crowd
13th February 2024
- Talking to vendors, talking to buyers (ESG, GenAI and YouTube)
10th January 2024
- Review of the industry in 2023, and our 2024 plans
20th December 2023