Let’s talk talent
10th January 2023
It’s never been easy to find the right talent, but many information teams are currently reporting significant challenges in attracting qualified candidates for jobs at all levels.
What’s more, the situation is likely to get worse before it gets better, due to:
- Mismatched expectations
- New and emerging skills
- Dynamic and rapidly changing operating environment
- Availability, especially at mid career and senior levels, and the limited pipeline of new talent entering the industry.
In this Community session, information managers shared stories from the field who have recently hired, are trying to hire, or anticipate hiring in the coming months.
Simon Burton from CB Resourcing joined us to inform the conversation. Over the course of his career, he has experienced all the upticks and downturns, and provided insight on what to expect of the talent marketplace over the next few months.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
Access to this Community session is available through a Jinfo Subscription, which will help your organisation:
- Save time and money
- Re-invent information services
- Define, measure and communicate information value.
Please complete the Registration Enquiry form below and we will check if your organisation has access and contact you to confirm either way.
Contact us to find out if your organisation already has a Jinfo Subscription.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Community event title: Let’s talk talent
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Findings from the "Let's talk talent" Community session
Wednesday, 18th January 2023
[New] Contribute to the news and current awareness survey 2023
Community session – Initial findings from the News and Current Awareness Survey
20th June 2023
"Vendor management template, news and current awareness survey, AI"
3rd May 2023
Check out our new vendor management template and contribute to our latest survey on the provision of news and current awareness services. Come along to our next Community session to discuss the impact of AI and get some great tips for managing up from our April session.Read on the Blog
- Vendor management template, news and current awareness survey, AI
3rd May 2023
- Contribute to the news and current awareness survey 2023
2nd May 2023
- More effective vendor negotiations
3rd April 2023
- Community session (TBD) (Community) 18th July 2023
- Initial findings from the News and Current Awareness Survey (Community) 20th June 2023
- Impact of artificial intelligence (Community) 23rd May 2023