Let’s talk talent
10th January 2023
It’s never been easy to find the right talent, but many information teams are currently reporting significant challenges in attracting qualified candidates for jobs at all levels.
What’s more, the situation is likely to get worse before it gets better, due to:
- Mismatched expectations
- New and emerging skills
- Dynamic and rapidly changing operating environment
- Availability, especially at mid career and senior levels, and the limited pipeline of new talent entering the industry.
In this Community session, information managers shared stories from the field who have recently hired, are trying to hire, or anticipate hiring in the coming months.
Simon Burton from CB Resourcing joined us to inform the conversation. Over the course of his career, he has experienced all the upticks and downturns, and provided insight on what to expect of the talent marketplace over the next few months.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
Access to this Community session is available through a Jinfo Subscription, which will help your organisation:
- Save time and money
- Re-invent information services
- Define, measure and communicate information value.
Please complete the Registration Enquiry form below and we will check if your organisation has access and contact you to confirm either way.
Contact us to find out if your organisation already has a Jinfo Subscription.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Findings from the "Let's talk talent" Community session
Wednesday, 18th January 2023
Learn about the vital role of nurturing the talent pipeline and succession. There's now a legal cut of our news and current awareness survey. And a real need for information managers to assert themselves to maximise the value of generative AI and mitigate the risks.Read on the Blog
- Talent management, legal news cut, generative AI developments and new products
5th September 2023
- News and current awareness, GenAI, talent development and pharma and bioscience CI are in all in our sights
2nd August 2023
- GenAI developments and competitive intelligence in pharma and biosciences
4th July 2023
- Legal implications of licensing third party content for GenAI (Community) 24th October 2023
- Managing the talent pipeline & succession (Community) 14th September 2023
- The impact of AI – how are vendors responding? (Community) 20th July 2023