Cost reduction strategies for content portfolios
22nd November 2022
[Focus: Content Portfolio]
Managing content costs has never been more challenging than it is now. The increasingly difficult operating environment is causing organisations to rein in costs, whilst vendors seek to increase their revenues to cover their increasing expenses.
Building on previous discussions, this Community session connected colleagues, to share and explore practical steps they can take to prepare for their negotiations including:
- Demand management
- Usage tracking and validation
- Stakeholder management
- Know your vendor.
View the article, "Key takeaways from the "Cost Reduction Strategies" Community session", to review the anonymised notes from our discussion and catch up on what you missed or reflect on what you heard.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
Access to this Community session is available through a Jinfo Subscription, which will help your organisation:
- Save time and money
- Re-invent information services
- Define, measure and communicate information value.
Please complete the Registration Enquiry form below and we will check if your organisation has access and contact you to confirm either way.
Contact us to find out if your organisation already has a Jinfo Subscription.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Community event title: Cost reduction strategies for content portfolios
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Key takeaways from the "Cost Reduction Strategies" Community session
Tuesday, 29th November 2022
Learn about the vital role of nurturing the talent pipeline and succession. There's now a legal cut of our news and current awareness survey. And a real need for information managers to assert themselves to maximise the value of generative AI and mitigate the risks.Read on the Blog
- Talent management, legal news cut, generative AI developments and new products
5th September 2023
- News and current awareness, GenAI, talent development and pharma and bioscience CI are in all in our sights
2nd August 2023
- GenAI developments and competitive intelligence in pharma and biosciences
4th July 2023
- Legal implications of licensing third party content for GenAI (Community) 24th October 2023
- Managing the talent pipeline & succession (Community) 14th September 2023
- The impact of AI – how are vendors responding? (Community) 20th July 2023