Let's talk offshoring strategies
9th March 2023
Information leaders need to demonstrate they are resourcing their teams cost-effectively to maintain and enhance services. Hiring freezes, budget constraints and the shrinking talent pool are forcing leaders to consider alternative ways to resource their teams.
The lowest-cost option is likely to be an offshore location; either using a "captive" site or an outsourced vendor. Whilst these options offer a significant cost advantage, they are not without risk. They need to be carefully scoped, deployed and managed to be a successful, cost-effective solution.
In this session we discussed:
- IS offshoring the right solution?
- Managing expectations
- What does success look like?
- Sustaining the model.
We were delighted that Kaushik Biswas, Director of Business Development at Acuity Knowledge Partners, joined us to share his extensive experience and insights having worked with a wide range of work with clients on their offshoring initiatives.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
Access to this Community session is available through a Jinfo Subscription, which will help your organisation:
- Save time and money
- Re-invent information services
- Define, measure and communicate information value.
Please complete the Registration Enquiry form below and we will check if your organisation has access and contact you to confirm either way.
Contact us to find out if your organisation already has a Jinfo Subscription.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Let's talk offshoring – key takeaways from the March Community session
Tuesday, 14th March 2023
Pivoting to meet the GenAI challenge
13th December 2023
Empower your stakeholders
5th December 2023
Jinfo December 2023 Update
7th December 2023
- Empower your stakeholders
5th December 2023
- "Need to know" content purchasing
8th November 2023
- How do you articulate your value? Do you need to licence content for generative AI? Are you planning for your succession?
3rd October 2023
- Pivoting to meet the GenAI challenge (Community) 13th December 2023
- Content portfolio needs analysis (Community) 16th November 2023
- Legal implications of licensing third party content for GenAI (Community) 24th October 2023