Initial findings from the News and current awareness survey
20th June 2023
We have had a great response to our 2023 News and Current Awareness survey, with over 80 participants this year.
This Community session was an opportunity to discover and discuss what is driving the trends since our last study in 2020:
- Are you focussing more on organisational goals, your clients’ needs and your Value Chain, like our respondents?
- How are source strategies changing, who are the emerging players and how are free sources playing their part?
- Satisfaction levels with the main players are changing; what are your experiences?
- How are the industry trends going to impact your role in providing these services?
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
Access to this Community session is available through a Jinfo Subscription, which will help your organisation:
- Save time and money
- Re-invent information services
- Define, measure and communicate information value.
Please complete the Registration Enquiry form below and we will check if your organisation has access and contact you to confirm either way.
Contact us to find out if your organisation already has a Jinfo Subscription.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
Pivoting to meet the GenAI challenge
13th December 2023
Empower your stakeholders
5th December 2023
Jinfo December 2023 Update
7th December 2023
- Empower your stakeholders
5th December 2023
- "Need to know" content purchasing
8th November 2023
- How do you articulate your value? Do you need to licence content for generative AI? Are you planning for your succession?
3rd October 2023
- Pivoting to meet the GenAI challenge (Community) 13th December 2023
- Content portfolio needs analysis (Community) 16th November 2023
- Legal implications of licensing third party content for GenAI (Community) 24th October 2023