The impact of AI – how are vendors responding?
20th July 2023
Watch the Jinfo Webinar, "The impact of AI – risk, regulation and retention", to get the perspectives from three of our guests at the Community session.
Following our popular Community meeting in May, we continued the discussion about the potential impact of artificial intelligence (AI) on the information industry.
We asked information vendors for their perspectives on how AI is impacting their business - how they anticipate this will play out in the months ahead, as they explore options for supporting open large language models, their own closed models and clients’ proprietary systems.
The potential of these technologies has implications across their whole business: from data licensing to production routines; from citations and copyright to search functionality; and, of course, end-user experience.
Find out what we learnt and get the perspectives from the CEOs of two suppliers already embracing GenAI:
- Alik Sokolov is co-founder and CEO of responsibli.ai - an online investment research platform that extracts insights and data-driven research from large volumes of unstructured text to make socially responsible investments
- Markus Karlsson is co-founder and CEO of Affino.com - advising a wide range of clients on their digital transformation strategies, as well as offering a suite of AI services to clients.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
Access to this Community session is available through a Jinfo Subscription, which will help your organisation:
- Save time and money
- Re-invent information services
- Define, measure and communicate information value.
Please complete the Registration Enquiry form below and we will check if your organisation has access and contact you to confirm either way.
Contact us to find out if your organisation already has a Jinfo Subscription.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
Pivoting to meet the GenAI challenge
13th December 2023
Empower your stakeholders
5th December 2023
Jinfo December 2023 Update
7th December 2023
- Empower your stakeholders
5th December 2023
- "Need to know" content purchasing
8th November 2023
- How do you articulate your value? Do you need to licence content for generative AI? Are you planning for your succession?
3rd October 2023
- Pivoting to meet the GenAI challenge (Community) 13th December 2023
- Content portfolio needs analysis (Community) 16th November 2023
- Legal implications of licensing third party content for GenAI (Community) 24th October 2023