State of the industry, 2017 (In-Person)
6th February 2017
Join your peers in a discussion about Jinfo's research-based perspectives on the key challenges of 2017 and get a preview of our research agenda for the year.
- The "data first" world and how to activate information expertise in response
- Shifting from transactional services to strategic relationships
- Improving end-user interactions with information
- Optimising the structure and visibility of information expertise in your organisation
- Changes in user expectations and demands, and how content + technology can evolve to meet them
...plus YOUR top concerns. Share your requests in the "comments" box of the registration form.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to work in-person with our director of research, Robin Neidorf, through facilitated discussion on practical responses to the critical challenges in our industry.
If you have a question about this event, or are unsure if you have access to Community sessions, please contact us.
- Washington, DC: Tuesday, 10th January at 13:30 - 15:30 EST
- Chicago: Friday, 20th January, at 09:00 - 11:00 CST
- London: Thursday, 2nd February at 13:30 - 15:30 GMT (Note: this event is now fully booked)
- Amsterdam: Monday, 6th February at 13:30 - 15:30 CET
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
- Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this Webinar and provide easier registration (recommended)
- Or complete the Registration Enquiry form below and we will check your Subscription and register you for this Webinar
- Purchase a Jinfo Subscription
- If you are considering purchasing a Subscription and would like to request taster access to try out the service, please complete the Registration Enquiry form below.
- Please complete the Registration Enquiry form below and we will check if your organisation has a Jinfo Subscription and contact you to confirm either way
Latest in this Focus: Scorecards. Use Jinfo's step-by-step methodology to craft scorecards to strengthen negotiations, communicate with stakeholders, compare value of products and manage your portfolio more strategically.
What's your priority?
Use our self-assessment worksheet to determine your pathway towards more strategic portfolio management:
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - solve three problems when you develop scorecards
Thursday, 6th May 2021
- Research update - start with scorecards - adapt and adopt, for far-reaching benefit
Thursday, 22nd April 2021
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step four - document scores)
Thursday, 22nd April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step three - design your scoring system)
Wednesday, 21st April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step two - select components)
Thursday, 15th April 2021
- Community deck - negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A
Monday, 26th April 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them (Community) Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Scorecards - designing and documenting scoring systems (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Scorecards - setting goals and priorities (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021