Information has never been more visible or valuable: is this our opportunity?
18th June 2020
[Focus: Risk Assessment]
The 2020 disruption of the work environments has thrown information teams into the spotlight. As clients grapple with new ways to access information and manage quick changes to their work priorities, there is a clear opportunity for information teams to add to their concrete data in proving value.
During this Community session, run in June 2020, information managers engaged in facilitated discussion on four areas that prove value to the organisation.
To get the value of this confidential session:
- Read Jinfo's article, Risk assessment on information value
- Use the activity in it to consider:
- our context for value
- Your "Known Fors"
- What data to collect
- Best communication practices
- Download the (anonymised) notes to get the insight and questions of your peers.
Slide presentation and notes
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for customers with a Jinfo Subscription.
If you have a Jinfo Subscription, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
- Community event title: Information has never been more visible or valuable: is this our opportunity?
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Community deck - information has never been more visible or valuable: is this our opportunity?
Wednesday, 24th June 2020
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (sources - content and coverage)
Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021