FreePint Report: Product Review of Thomson Innovation
20th August 2012
Patent searching is an art, and Thomson Innovation makes it an art that almost any researcher can successfully try. An unmatched content set covering documentation from around the world and incorporating the deep pool of Thomson Reuters' related content in legal, intellectual property and business information resources is placed within an interface that is powerful yet not intimidating.
Reviewed by David Whelan
- Introduction and FreePint's View
- Sources, content and coverage
- Search and output options
- User interface
- Special functionality
- Outputs: reports and alerts
- Help and customer accounts
- Other Products
- FreePint Buyer's Guide: Legal information
- About the Reviewer
Update: A new review of this product is available here »
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of Content and Community.
Does your organisation have access to Content and Community?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Report title: FreePint Report: Product Review of Thomson Innovation
- Pages: 22
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product Review of Innography (Value - Overview and Competitors)
Friday, 15th August 2014
"I never before fully appreciated the role the information service plays in R&D productivity and innovation. This isn't something that benefits our department; this is something that benefits the whole of R&D."
You can make the impact of information on successful R&D visible and measurable, with Value Chain analysis.
Let us help you map Jinfo's Focus areas to your particular challenges with information strategy and operations.
- Gain confidence and trust through new vocabulary
Wednesday, 13th October 2021
- Manage your content portfolio for risk
Monday, 11th October 2021
- Is your content advisory board primed for strategy in 2022?
Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
Thursday, 30th September 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021